OpenCart Maximum Order Quantity
This extension is an OCMOD file which is used to add maximum order features to a product, so that users can only order the product in the quantity specified by the admin for each order.
On the admin page on the product form there will be an additional field for the maximum quantity, if you don't need this field, you can fill it with 0 to remove the maximum quantity limit.
On the checkout page, if a customer fills in the quantity of a product more than the maximum quantity specified above, an error will appear and the customer cannot checkout
- Download the Maximum Order Quantity ocmod extension file.
- Access the Extension Installer, Extensions → Installer.
- Upload the ocmod.zip file from the Maximum Order Quantity extension download. Wait for the process to complete.
- Access Extensions → Modification.
Maximum Order Quantity OpenCart
Every purchased extension is automatically included with FREE installation service.
Single Domain License
188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
|Override Core Files|
Every purchase of an OpenCart module at HPWD you automatically get:
- Free updates forever
- Free installation on your OpenCart website (*)
- Technical support up to 12 months
See technical support terms: Support Policy
(*) Installation might be charged for complex extension such as social media integration, API setup, etc.
Products Sold: 35
Tags: maximum order , opencart extension