By registering and using HP Web Design services, the client agrees to comply with the HP Web Design Terms of Service (TOS). We (HP Web Design) have the right to terminate the license and discontinue service to clients if they violate this agreement, or the client is suspected of having a negative impact on HP Web Design products and or services, or the client harms other parties, refund policy / money back guarantee (refund) automatically does not apply.
Terms and Conditions Summary
- Default License is Single-Domain License (Installation on 1 active domain)
- All payments will be handled by bank transfer.
- We have no control over payments via OpenCart.com.
- Product tested on the default OpenCart system and may not work in certain cases.
- Some products may require customization to work with certain themes and third-party extensions.
- STRICTLY PROHIBITED is used for online stores that sell goods/services that are forbidden in Islam (such as khamr , products containing pork, non-sharia insurance, etc.) or supporting the da'wah of other religions (such as selling accessories, books, books or other products and services that are related or become symbols of other religions). In other words, we DO NOT SERVE purchases of products / services used in that category of online store.
HP Web Design provides products and services based on the OpenCart platform.
Terms and Conditions
Before you purchase, download and use HP Web Design products for your own purposes, or for your clients, please make sure you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions. By using the website www.hpwebdesign.id, we assume that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
HP Web Design reserves the right to change prices and/or terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the client. Information about our Support policy is available here. You can read more about our Licensing here.
0. Terms of Purchase
We DO NOT SERVE product/service returns for use in online stores that sell goods/services forbidden in Islam (such as khamr, products containing pork, non-sharia insurance, etc.) or supporting the da'wah of other religions (such as selling books of other religions).
The default license for each purchase is a single-domain license. Customers are not allowed to install on > 1 domain.
All payments via bank transfer via the account provided.
Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our products will work in all browsers, except as stated, nor do we guarantee that our products will be functional with all versions of the web platform, unless explicitly stated. HP Web Design products do not guarantee compatibility with third party plugins/scripts, or additional applications.
4. Newsletter Content
By default, after purchase or registration at www.hpwebdesign.id, each client subscribes to our email newsletter service, which provides useful information about updates, new product releases, current promotions and events other. All clients can unsubscribe if they wish.
Any information submitted by clients to complete transactions, deliver products, information regarding new product releases, and deal with customer service issues is considered strictly confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall HP Web Design be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profits, arising from the use of, or inability to use our products.< /p>
7. Assets used in demo content
Images that come with any of our themes are used solely for demonstration purposes and are copyright of their respective owners. Images act only as placeholders, which can give you an idea of how your website will look if you use them. By purchasing any of our products the client agrees not to offer them, modified or modified, for redistribution or resale.