Dropshipper Registration and Management OpenCart
- Product Code: HPDS
- Availability: In Stock
◈ Dropshipping / Dropshipper Registration & Management
Introducing: Complete Solution for Dropshipping Management for OpenCart Online Stores!
The Dropshiper module for OpenCart was created with attention to all dropshipper needs for Online Business.
So that its features have also been adjusted to meet business processes during dropshipping.
◈ Among The Most Significant Features
1. Any customer can register as a dropshipper
2. Dropshipper can manage their own customers.
3. Admin can print shipping label with Dropshipper shop's logo and shop name.
4. Admin can manage (add/edit/delete) dropshipper from backend.
5. Admin can gives special price/discount to dropshippers
5. Much more (see complete features below)
◈ Journal 3 Compatible
-- Yes! Journal 3 Theme Compatibility Tested!
◈ How can the OpenCart Dropshipper Module Help You?
To get an idea of how the optimal OpenCart Dropshipper module functions, we need to match the perception of what Dropship is.
◈ Step 1Dropshipper placing an order on your Online Store.
Where Dropship gets a special discount after logging in as Dropshipper
◈ Step 2Bill to Dropshipper
After paying your Online Store prepare an order
◈ Step 3Your Online Store processes Orders on behalf of Dropshipper
◈ Step 4Your Online Store sends Orders to a Customer Dropshipper.
The delivery receipt is sent to the Dropshipper Email / SMS
Furthermore, Dropshipper will send a receipt to the customer.
◈ Now we can translate features that should be exist in a dropships process in OpenCart
- Dropshipper Registration
- Dropshipper grouping as a specific customer group
- Admin sets a special price per product item specifically for Dropshipper with reference to the previous dropshipper's special customer group.
- Dropshipper checkout with shipping addresses to customers and shippers from their own stores.
- Admin sends goods to Dropshipper customers.
How does this OpenCart Dropshipping Module Solve Problem Above?
See the features of the HP Dropshipping module for OpenCart, as follows.
1. Setting the Dynamic Dropshiper Feature on the OpenCart Admin page
2. Registration options as a dropshipper on the Registration pageThis may not sound special, but it is very important. This will naturally give potential customers the option to become a dropshipper.
In addition, the Dropshipper registration process also has complete data such as Whatsapp number, valid email, and even upload identity card if desired.
Dropshipper is also automatically grouped in certain customer groups. Which is useful when you want to give special prices to Dropshipper groups.