Term and Condition
By registering for and using the HP Web Design service, the client agrees to implement the HP Web Design Terms of Service (TOS). We (HP Web Design) reserve the right to terminate the license and terminate service to clients if they violate this agreement, or the client is suspected of having a negative impact on HP Web Design products and or services, or the client harms other parties, a refund policy / money back guarantee (refund ) automatically does not apply.
Summary of Terms and Conditions
- Default License is Single Domain License (Installation on 1 active domain)
- All payments will be handled via bank transfer.
- We have no control over payments via OpenCart.com.
- The product is tested on the default OpenCart system and may not work in some cases.
- Some products may require customization to work with certain themes and third-party extensions.
- It is strictly forbidden to use online shops that sell goods / services that are prohibited in Islam (such as khamr, products containing pork, non-sharia insurance, etc.) or support the da'wah of other religions (such as selling accessories, books, books or other related products and services. or become a symbol of another religion). In other words, we DO NOT SERVE the purchases of products / services used in the online store category mentioned above.
Definition of Service
HP Web Design provides products and services based on the OpenCart platform.
Terms and Conditions
Before you buy, download and use HP Web Design products for your own use, or for your clients, make sure you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions. By using the www.hpwebdesign.io site, we assume that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
HP Web Design reserves the right to change prices and / or terms and conditions at any time without prior notification to the client. Information about our Support policy is available here. You can read more about our Licenses here.
0. Purchase Requirements
We DO NOT SERVE the purchase of products / services for use in online shops that sell goods / services that are prohibited in Islam (such as khamr, products containing pork, non-sharia insurance, etc.) or support the da'wah of others. religion (such as selling books on other religions).
The default license for each purchase is a single domain license. Customers are not allowed to install on more than 1 domain.
All payments are by bank transfer via the provided account.
Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our products will work in all browsers, unless stated, nor do we guarantee that our products will work with all versions of the web platform, unless explicitly stated. HP Web Design products do not guarantee compatibility with third-party plugins / scripts, or additional applications.
4. Content of the newsletter
By default, after purchasing or registering at www.hpwebdesign.io, every client subscribes to our email newsletter service, which provides useful information about updates, new product releases, the latest promotions and other events. All clients can unsubscribe if desired.
Any information that a client sends to complete a transaction, ship a product, information regarding a new product release, and to deal with customer service issues is considered strictly confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone.
6. Limitation of responsibility
Under no circumstances can HP Web Design be held liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profits, arising from use of, or the inability to use, our products.
7. Assets used in demo content
Images included with one of our themes are used for demonstration purposes only and are copyright of their respective owners. Images only serve as placeholders, which can give you an idea of how your website will look if you use them. By purchasing one of our products, the client agrees not to offer it, modified or modified, for redistribution or resale.