Practical Ways to Make it Easy to Check Bank Transfer Mutations
OpenCart Unique Transfer Code module to display unique transfer code at checkout.
This unique code is important to make it easier to check bank transfer transactions made by customers. Moreover, if the transaction volume is quite dense, this module is very urgent.
With this module, checking the payment confirmation process from customers will be easier and will certainly speed up the business process of the OpenCart Online Store in general.
How Does OpenCart Transfer Unique Codes Work?
- This OpenCart extension / module works according to the settings on the settings page.
- The extension will automatically generate a unique code with a minimum, maximum and unique code according to the settings on the admin page.
- The header / title that appears on the total order list is also obtained from the admin settings page.
- On the order total, a unique transfer code will automatically appear before the total payment.
1. Best Technical Implementation
2. Addition and Subtraction from Total Transfer
3. Unique Code Return Feature to Customer's Balance
4. High Compatibility
- OpenCart 1.5.4 - 188.8.131.52
- OpenCart 184.108.40.206
- OpenCart 220.127.116.11
- OpenCart 18.104.22.168
- OpenCart 22.214.171.124
- OpenCart 126.96.36.199
- OpenCart 188.8.131.52
- OpenCart 184.108.40.206
- OpenCart 3.0.x.x
- and Compatible with premium themes.
5. Simple installation
Unique Transfer Code Preview
|Install and Edit Unique Transfer Code|
|Unique Transfer Code Setting|
|Confirm checkout page, OpenCart Transfer Unique Code|
Single Domain License
220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
|Override Core Files|
Every purchase of an OpenCart module at HPWD you automatically get:
- Free updates forever
- Free installation on your OpenCart website (*)
- Technical support up to 12 months
See technical support terms: Support Policy
(*) Installation might be charged for complex extension such as social media integration, API setup, etc.